Skip to content

Ideas

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

73 results found

1. I would like to be able to print out student reports of all of their questions answered

It would be helpful if I could print reports that compiles data by student.

1,127 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Surveys instead of answering questions

Instead of having students answer questions with a correct answer choice, I would like to be able to create surveys.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Jenn Kim responded

Hi there,

If you’d like to create a survey using Plickers, then when you’re creating your questions, write in your answer choices but don’t choose a correct answer. When you scan your participants’ cards, you’ll see their answer choices will all be a neutral blue instead of being marked red/green for incorrect/correct!

Hope that works for you!

Team Plickers

3. "Reveal answers" capability from the app, so I'm not tied to my computer.

I'd love to be able to scan the room without showing the histogram on the screen (so students don't see the most popular answer), and then reveal it with the answer after scanning from the app.

420 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Today’s update introduces two new buttons in the mobile app:

Show Graph and Show Correct

Tap them to toggle the display of the correct answer and the graph of student responses.

We’d love to hear what you think!

❤️ Plickers

4. View data by student

We need a way to view results for each student easily. I would like an option for choosing a student and viewing their data over multiple questions. I would also like to be able to see a line graph produced to see trends over time.

I would like to be able to click on a student name and see a history of responses (percentage correct, questioned answered, category of questions/skills where the student excels or struggles, etc.).

7,035 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Be able to archive questions into subject folders

If you could archive questions into subject folders, this would save time, but also allow you to use it again the following year.

741 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi friends!

We’ve added the addition of folders, which we very much hope addresses the idea here of wanting to “archive questions into subject folders.”

Essentially, we hope that having folders for your questions will let you easily organize and save questions to use from year to year without really needing to “archive” them since we’re more clearly distinguishing your Library from your Question Queue (active questions you’re planning on using more or less immediately).

If folders haven’t quite addressed your idea, please start a new thread in our forum!

Thank you,

Team Plickers

6. Save all polling results to a spreadsheet

Save all polling results to spreadsheet. Clearly indicating which results are correct. Then we can use the tool for continuous assessment and to track individual student performance over duration of school term. That would be really useful!

4,031 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Export individual quizzes as a PDF to be saved for documentation purposes

Export individual quizzes as a PDF to be saved for documentation purposes

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

Great minds think alike! We also thought this was important for teachers to have. Although it’s not an obvious feature, you can indeed export individual quizzes as a PDF.

Sign in on the website, select “Reports” > “Scoresheet” and when you select the class and date range, you’ll get your Scoresheet. From there, click the link on the left panel for “Print reports for individual students” and you’ll get what you need there! Even though the link says “Print” most print dialog boxes will also have the option to “Save as a PDF” if you scroll down or look through the options there.

There will be a cover page for you with the class average and the top 3 missed questions, and then individual reports for all students with their % correct and the questions and answer choices they’ve selected. Additionally, incorrect answers have not been…

8. Could there be a way to edit the number assigned to a student?

I already have my students numbered, but it occasionally changes as students move in/out of my class. I like to keep them numbered alphabetically.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

You should be able to drag-and-drop the students’ card numbers around on the different tiles to change which number they’re assigned to.

Hope that helps!

Jenn

9. Is it possible to support more than 40 students?

Classes in China often have more than 40 students. Can Plickers support scans more than 40?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Be able to put a series of questions on the "Queue" simultaneously for all my classes(8). If not, be able to put a series of questions for 1

I teach 8 different health classes. I'd like to be able to add to the Queue more than one question at a time and for more than one class at a time. It would be a timesaver.

265 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Today’s update introduces Sets, which let you organize your questions into a tight grouping, and work with the entire set at once – add it to your queue, play for a class, view the results, etc.!

Thanks for your patience! We’d love to hear what you think.

❤️ Plickers

11. Send Folder to Queue

After I have created a set of questions, I would like to put whole folders in the queue. That way, if I wanted to put 3 or 4 folders for a lesson in the queue, I could. For example, Formative assessment responses, Questions, Group Questions, Closure.

616 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Today’s update includes Sets

Organize your questions into a tight grouping, and work with the entire set of questions together – add it to your queue, play for a class, view the results, etc.

Let us know what you think!

❤️ Plickers

12. Automatically queue up all the questions in a folder.

To save having to click on every question individually.

843 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Organize your questions into a tight grouping, and work with the entire set of questions together – add it to your queue, play for a class, view the results, etc.!

Thanks for your patience! Let us know what you think.

❤️ Plickers

13. "Next" Question Button

A "next" button for the mobile device, so after students have answered the question we can click "next" to move on to the next question rather than clicking the back arrow to get to the queue again. This takes up much needed time, and causes a lot on my peers to not use this application.

815 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Today’s update introduces Sets of questions; while playing a set, it’s very easy to move directly between questions.

Let us know what you think!

❤️ Plickers

14. Add multiple questions from folder to queue at the same time!

I LOVE the new feature that allows us to organize in folders. Now if only there was a way to add that whole folder or multiple items from that folder to a queue at once! That would make life so easy!

2,403 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Organize your questions into a tight grouping, and work with the entire set of questions together – add it to your queue, play for a class, view the results, etc.!

Thanks for your patience! Let us know what you think.

❤️ Plickers

15. Data for one student

Be able to display data for only one student, so I can show them how they did, without revealing how other students answered the same question.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi friends,

You can indeed create a student report to share with a student! Go to “Reports” > “Scoresheet” and from there, you can create your class report for an assignment (by choosing the date the assignment was given) or you can create a progress-over-time view for your own custom date range. While this gives you, the teacher, the overall view of student performance, you can click on “Print reports for individual students” on the left panel to have individual student reports available to either print or you can save the PDF.

We hope that helps!

Jenn

16. Add an entire folder to a class que

Instead of having to add each question in a folder to my class ques individually, I'd like to be able to create a folder and add all questions in the folder to a class que in one step instead of having to do each question individually.

246 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Today’s update introduces Sets, which let you organize your questions into a tight grouping, and work with the entire set at once – add it to your queue, play for a class, view the results, etc.!

Thanks for your patience! We’d love to hear what you think.

❤️ Plickers

17. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

You can print off individual reports for your students with the Scoresheet feature.

Sign in on the website, select “Reports” > “Scoresheet” and when you select the class and date range, you’ll get your Scoresheet. From there, click the link on the left panel for “Print reports for individual students” and you’ll get what you need there! There will be a cover page for you with the class average and the top 3 missed questions, and then individual reports for all students with their % correct and the questions and answer choices they’ve selected. Additionally, incorrect answers have not been corrected, so your students can do some review.

Best,

Team Plickers

18. It would be nice to have subfolders. This way I can put quizzes for that class only in subfolders

If I teach med. term I could have a med term folder and then sub folders for the different tests for that class.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there!

You can create subfolders for any folder by clicking on the “Add folder” button from within the folder in the center pane of the Library, or by clicking on the “Add folder” on the left-side panel.

You can also move existing folders into other folders by choosing the “move folder” option from the dropdown menu at the top of the page next to the folder name or from the left-side panel.

Feel free to reach out to help@plickers.com if you have any questions about this!

19. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Cards  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there!

Plickers cards are free to print from our website! Check out the “Cards” tab from the top or go directly to plickers.com/cards to check out the options you can download and print! We offer the matte laminated version you can buy purely as an option.

20. The Report Tab

The Report Tab should include by period roster showing across the board percentage scores for each student for easy grading and also include an option to either delete an individual question or all questions.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?