Skip to content

Ideas

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

19 results found

1. I would like to be able to print out student reports of all of their questions answered

It would be helpful if I could print reports that compiles data by student.

1,127 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. View data by student

We need a way to view results for each student easily. I would like an option for choosing a student and viewing their data over multiple questions. I would also like to be able to see a line graph produced to see trends over time.

I would like to be able to click on a student name and see a history of responses (percentage correct, questioned answered, category of questions/skills where the student excels or struggles, etc.).

7,035 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Save all polling results to a spreadsheet

Save all polling results to spreadsheet. Clearly indicating which results are correct. Then we can use the tool for continuous assessment and to track individual student performance over duration of school term. That would be really useful!

4,031 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Export individual quizzes as a PDF to be saved for documentation purposes

Export individual quizzes as a PDF to be saved for documentation purposes

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Jenn Kim responded

Hi there,

Great minds think alike! We also thought this was important for teachers to have. Although it’s not an obvious feature, you can indeed export individual quizzes as a PDF.

Sign in on the website, select “Reports” > “Scoresheet” and when you select the class and date range, you’ll get your Scoresheet. From there, click the link on the left panel for “Print reports for individual students” and you’ll get what you need there! Even though the link says “Print” most print dialog boxes will also have the option to “Save as a PDF” if you scroll down or look through the options there.

There will be a cover page for you with the class average and the top 3 missed questions, and then individual reports for all students with their % correct and the questions and answer choices they’ve selected. Additionally, incorrect answers have not been…

5. Data for one student

Be able to display data for only one student, so I can show them how they did, without revealing how other students answered the same question.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi friends,

You can indeed create a student report to share with a student! Go to “Reports” > “Scoresheet” and from there, you can create your class report for an assignment (by choosing the date the assignment was given) or you can create a progress-over-time view for your own custom date range. While this gives you, the teacher, the overall view of student performance, you can click on “Print reports for individual students” on the left panel to have individual student reports available to either print or you can save the PDF.

We hope that helps!

Jenn

6. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

You can print off individual reports for your students with the Scoresheet feature.

Sign in on the website, select “Reports” > “Scoresheet” and when you select the class and date range, you’ll get your Scoresheet. From there, click the link on the left panel for “Print reports for individual students” and you’ll get what you need there! There will be a cover page for you with the class average and the top 3 missed questions, and then individual reports for all students with their % correct and the questions and answer choices they’ve selected. Additionally, incorrect answers have not been corrected, so your students can do some review.

Best,

Team Plickers

7. The Report Tab

The Report Tab should include by period roster showing across the board percentage scores for each student for easy grading and also include an option to either delete an individual question or all questions.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Save poll results as a percent

Since many polls are tests or quizzes, we need to be able to save or at least copy and paste poll results for each student (i.e.. grades), such as 87% correct.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi friends,

By default, we display results in a percentage, but with Scoresheet, you can switch between viewing total correct and total percent correct for your results over multiple questions. Simply toggle the column by clicking on the dropdown arrow next to the % symbol to switch between them.

If you have questions about this, or a different version of this feature you’d like to see, let us know!

Team Plickers

9. Multi-question report

Originally posted as: I want to be able to create a report that shows all questions from one assessment so I don't have to look at each question separately.

2,123 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I disklike that that in live view when you choose show answer, it shows every one who answered correctly and who didnt.

I don't know what the solution is, but I don't like everyone in my class knowing how the other students did. I would like for there to be a way to anonymously display answers.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

There are a number of ways to configure your Live View to prevent students from seeing what their peers answered:

- The default view merely puts a checkmark next to each student’s name to indicate that his/her answer has been scanned (it serves as a visual cue to let students know they can put their cards down).

- If you click on the “Reveal answer” button, it will indicate what each student answered - this should not be visible by default. If the button reads “Hide answer” instead, you should use that button to mask the student responses.

- The most popular way to review student responses without showing which student answered which letter is to click on the “Graph” tab to switch over to a bar graph. This by default will simply show a bar graph of the answer choices, but you can click on the “Reveal answer”…

11. 54 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Plickers friends,

We have a way to print out your multiple question reports for your students (and for grading). It’s a lesser known feature of our Scoresheet.

To try this out, sign into your Plickers account, go to the “Reports” tab, then “Scoresheet.” From there, select the class you’d like a report for and the date of their quiz/assignment you’d like to see results for. Now, after your results have shown up, you can use the “Print reports for individual students” link on the left panel to print off the results. You’ll have a nice overview cover page with the class average and top 3 missed questions, and then there will be individual reports you can hand back to your students with their grades and answer choices.

Hope that helps!

Team Plickers

12. Deleting an Old Poll

Not sure if this is already in place, but it would be nice if there was an easy way to get rid of old data. For example, I was teaching the kids how to use the cards and made up a bunch of random questions to practice, but do not need those any more. I can't find a way to delete them.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Kelly,

You can delete old polls from the website! If you’re deleting a question, you can hover over the question in the Library to bring down the dropdown menu arrow and options, including “Delete question” and “Archive question.” For completed polls, you can do the same under the Reports tab.

Best,

Jenn

13. Delete old polls from the website

Is there a way to clear/delete polls listed on the website under a particular class?

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You should now be able to delete polls from the website! Check it out if you haven’t — thanks for your feedback!

14. Improved Result Sorting (Alphabetically, by result, by last name, first name, Plicker #, etc)

When reviewing the polling data, it's sorted by time-stamp. Teachers would like it sorted by student name (last and first), and by data (what group all said 'A'? B? etc).

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Plickers teachers!

In Spring 2015, we added the ability to sort your reports results by answer choice, card number, first, or last name. You can click on the column heading to change how student results are listed.

Cheers,

Jenn + Team Plickers

15. Have quizzes start on #1 in Teach Mode

For some reason, when I click "Teach", it does not bring me to question 1. Plus, there is no way to view results/data navigating from question to question.

In addition to that, I think that you should be able to group questions into quizzes (but I see that's already been suggested).
    This is a great, great thing. Thanks for offering it!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion here; we’ve completely updated “Teach Mode” with the new Live View of Plickers 2.0. It now starts on whichever question your app is pointing to! If that’s not what you’d like to see, please add a different idea to our forum! Thanks so much!

Jenn

16. Greater contrast on the grid screen

I'd like it if the contrast were greater when polling. Like, changing colors or using red and blue vs white and grey.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We think we’ve updated the views to be better for showing correct/incorrect, etc. in the new website. It’d be great if you could provide feedback on whether you think we addressed this issue in the Plickers 2.0 update!

17. Show data on computer screen!

I think it would be great if the student's data not only showed up on my phone, but on my computer screen as well! That way the kids (and not only the teacher) could see that 8 of them chose A, 2 of them chose B, etc, etc.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

iOS bug fixed! If your device is online, the Teach page should live-update while polling. Make sure you try both the Grid and Graph views! Let us know if you have any issues.

18. Put a time stamp on the data when it is saved online.

I am using the android version and when I go online I can't tell much about when the data snapshot taken.

Thank you for your GREAT app. I love what you have started.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Designate correct answer on website

When you look at your data on the website it clearly tells you who picked what answer and how many people picked a particular answer but all of the letters and bars are the same color. The correct answer bar should be green like it is in the app.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base