Ideas

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Front Facing Camera/Laptop Camera Integration

I am an elementary physical eduction teacher in NJ. Right now students are completely dependent on me to scan the plickers. I have created "plicker necklaces" for my students and would like for them to be completely independent during a lesson and scan/answer a question whenever they have completed a task. If I was able to use a forward facing camera on an iPad (or similar device) or set up a laptop as a station, this would allow me to continue instruction uninterrupted as well as tailor my lesson for the students that seem to be struggling cognitively. When students…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Instructions/Videos/Help  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. embed audio and video

I am a Spanish teacher. It would be wonderful if I could imbed an audio clip or a video clip into a question

48 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Instructions/Videos/Help  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Instructions/Videos/Help  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Warmer/Ice breaker for your class

Hey, I'd like to share about how to use this cool app as a warmer before start the class, and might be good as an ice-breaker.

Just use true/false type for your questions.

Here's the example:

Statements:

1. I am cool. (lol)

2. I am boring.

3. You guys are happy with me.

4. Let's go home

5. We have to sing a song.

bla bla bla....

And then, based on the results, you could ask your students to share their opinions.

As an ESL teacher, I use this method as a warmer, trying to STIMULATE them to say something. Build their confidence.

Hope it…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. do you have an instructions for use in French

do you have an instructions for use in French

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. This app is a good idea, but execution is lacking. It doesn't work at all on android.

On Android, I can't even add anyone. It only has a demo class. It should have an easy class roster loader, custom quiz bank, and a good feedback system.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Instructions/Videos/Help  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Video showing the smartphone

Hi! I just tested out the product today and love it. Is there any way you can put a video on the website that clearly shows the location of the smartphone doing the scanning? Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see that in the main video. This will be helpful when I send the website to teachers/principals who want to see a demo of it working.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Instructions/Videos/Help  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base