Skip to content

Ideas

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

18 results found

1. how to monetise youtube

Monetizing your YouTube channel can turn your passion for creating videos into a lucrative income stream. Here's how to get started:

1. Enable Monetization: Once your channel meets YouTube's eligibility requirements (1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours in the past 12 months), you can apply for the YouTube Partner Program to enable monetization features.

2. Ad Revenue: Enable ads on your videos to earn revenue based on the number of views and ad interactions. YouTube manages ad placements and pays you a portion of the ad revenue.

3. Join the YouTube Partner Program: Consider joining YouTube's premium subscription service, YouTube Premium, which offers…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. how to monetise social media

Monetizing social media has become increasingly accessible for individuals and businesses alike. First and foremost, building a loyal following by consistently providing valuable content is essential. Once you've established a strong presence, explore various monetization strategies such as sponsored posts, where brands pay you to promote their products or services to your audience. Affiliate marketing is another lucrative option, earning commissions by promoting third-party products through unique links. Additionally, consider creating and selling digital products like e-books, courses, or presets to your followers. Leveraging platforms' ad revenue programs and offering exclusive content through subscription models are also viable avenues. compare

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. ways to imrove memory

Improving memory is essential for enhanced cognitive function and productivity. Firstly, maintaining a healthy lifestyle with regular exercise and balanced nutrition can support brain health. Additionally, engaging in mental exercises like puzzles, crosswords, and memory games can sharpen cognitive abilities. Prioritizing quality sleep and managing stress effectively also contribute to better memory retention. Furthermore, staying organized and using mnemonic techniques such as visualization or association can aid in remembering information. Finally, practicing mindfulness and staying mentally active through learning new skills or hobbies can help maintain and improve memory function over time.check out compare brokers

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. How to make money online

Making money online offers diverse opportunities for those seeking flexibility and independence. One popular avenue is freelance work, where skills like writing, graphic design, and programming can be monetized through platforms like Upwork and Fiverr. E-commerce provides another lucrative option, whether through selling handmade crafts on Etsy or setting up a dropshipping business on Shopify. Affiliate marketing allows individuals to earn commissions by promoting products or services through unique referral links. Creating and monetizing digital content, such as blogs, videos, or online courses, can generate passive income through advertising, sponsorships, or subscriptions. Participating in online surveys, completing tasks on microtasking…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. how to leverage sponsored content

In the realm of digital marketing, leveraging sponsored content has emerged as a powerful strategy for brands aiming to expand their reach and engage with target audiences effectively. Sponsored content seamlessly integrates promotional messages within valuable and relevant content, thus presenting a non-disruptive approach to advertising.

By partnering with influencers, publishers, or media platforms, brands can tap into existing communities and leverage their credibility and trust to amplify their message. This approach not only enhances brand visibility but also fosters authentic connections with potential customers. Moreover, sponsored content allows brands to tailor their messaging to specific demographics or interests, ensuring…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. How to grow social media following

Growing a social media following requires strategic planning and consistent effort. Firstly, define your niche and target audience to tailor your content effectively. Engage with your audience by responding to comments, messages, and actively participating in relevant discussions. Consistency is key; post high-quality content regularly to keep your audience engaged and attract new followers. Utilize hashtags strategically to increase discoverability and reach a broader audience. Collaborate with other creators or influencers in your niche to cross-promote and tap into their followers. Additionally, leverage social media analytics to understand what content resonates with your audience and optimize your strategy accordingly. learn…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. How To Buy Amazon Shares (AMZN)

When trading Amazon stock CFDs, it's important to understand the risks involved. While there is potential for profits, there is also a high risk of losing money. Losses can sometimes exceed deposits, so it's crucial to proceed cautiously. CFDs (Contract for Difference) are complex instruments that use leverage to amplify gains and losses based on up or down Amazon price. No real Amazon stock assets are exchanged with Amazon CFD trading. Even small fluctuations in the stock's price can lead to significant profits or losses. Up to 80% of retail investor accounts are estimated to lose money when trading CFDs.…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. How Much Do I Need To Retire

The actual amount of money one obtains from their pension depends greatly on several factors. You will be the single person that knows these factors, so it is in your best interests to understand them thoroughly. Your age, your earnings, the size of your retirement fund, and the health of you body all affect your retirement income. The average retirement income in the UK depends on these four factors, and they are often considered under the term 'secured retirement pension'. Your level of earnings determines how much you will receive, as well as how long you will receive these payments…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Advice on reliable appliance repair service

I just had to share my recent experience with appliance repair services from https://serviceservotech.com/ , and it's been a game-changer! Recently, my washing machine started acting up, leaving me in a real bind. That's when I started searching for "appliance repair near me" and came across Service Servotech, and am I glad I did! It was the best idea to choose this service. From the moment I reached out to them, their customer service was top-notch. If you need more information about this service, feel free to contact me, I'll be glad to help.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. similarsite

Similarsites is your news, entertainment, music & fashion website. We provide you with the latest news and videos straight from the entertainment industry.
    Visit at - https://www.similarsite.net/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. ethereum price prediction

Ethereum is one of the most technological and widely used cryptocurrencies that has been showing impressive growth rates in recent years. In 2022 ETHUSD price soared from $736 on the first day of the year to $3,678 on the last day of trading.
    https://tradersunion.com/currencies/forecast/eth-usd/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Front Facing Camera/Laptop Camera Integration

I am an elementary physical eduction teacher in NJ. Right now students are completely dependent on me to scan the plickers. I have created "plicker necklaces" for my students and would like for them to be completely independent during a lesson and scan/answer a question whenever they have completed a task. If I was able to use a forward facing camera on an iPad (or similar device) or set up a laptop as a station, this would allow me to continue instruction uninterrupted as well as tailor my lesson for the students that seem to be struggling cognitively. When students…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. embed audio and video

I am a Spanish teacher. It would be wonderful if I could imbed an audio clip or a video clip into a question

48 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Warmer/Ice breaker for your class

Hey, I'd like to share about how to use this cool app as a warmer before start the class, and might be good as an ice-breaker.

Just use true/false type for your questions.

Here's the example:

Statements:

1. I am cool. (lol)
    2. I am boring.
    3. You guys are happy with me.
    4. Let's go home
    5. We have to sing a song.

bla bla bla....

And then, based on the results, you could ask your students to share their opinions.

As an ESL teacher, I use this method as a warmer, trying to STIMULATE them to say something. Build their confidence.

Hope it…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. do you have an instructions for use in French

do you have an instructions for use in French

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Jenn Kim responded

Hi there,

We don’t have any official French instructions yet, but a very kind and generous teacher in France has shared a very good video here: https://youtu.be/pmtaQtoUWfE

I hope it’s helpful!

Best,

Jenn + Team Plickers

17. This app is a good idea, but execution is lacking. It doesn't work at all on android.

On Android, I can't even add anyone. It only has a demo class. It should have an easy class roster loader, custom quiz bank, and a good feedback system.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Video showing the smartphone

Hi! I just tested out the product today and love it. Is there any way you can put a video on the website that clearly shows the location of the smartphone doing the scanning? Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see that in the main video. This will be helpful when I send the website to teachers/principals who want to see a demo of it working.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base