Skip to content

Ideas

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

9 results found

1. Surveys instead of answering questions

Instead of having students answer questions with a correct answer choice, I would like to be able to create surveys.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Jenn Kim responded

Hi there,

If you’d like to create a survey using Plickers, then when you’re creating your questions, write in your answer choices but don’t choose a correct answer. When you scan your participants’ cards, you’ll see their answer choices will all be a neutral blue instead of being marked red/green for incorrect/correct!

Hope that works for you!

Team Plickers

2. It would be nice to have subfolders. This way I can put quizzes for that class only in subfolders

If I teach med. term I could have a med term folder and then sub folders for the different tests for that class.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there!

You can create subfolders for any folder by clicking on the “Add folder” button from within the folder in the center pane of the Library, or by clicking on the “Add folder” on the left-side panel.

You can also move existing folders into other folders by choosing the “move folder” option from the dropdown menu at the top of the page next to the folder name or from the left-side panel.

Feel free to reach out to help@plickers.com if you have any questions about this!

3. Allow more than 20 questions to be added to a plan at a time.

I tried to add 25 review questions to a class plan today when I noticed the first 5 were no longer in the list on my phone to be displayed. It would be very helpful to be able to plan more than 20 questions at a time.

45 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi friends,

With the updates from the summer and fall on both Android and iOS, you should be able to see up to 100 questions in your Plickers queue. Hope that helps!

Jenn

4. I would like to be able to have a HARD CARRIAGE RETURN in my questions.

If I could type instructions on one line and start the question on another line, it would help in formatting some questions...

For example, I type: "Solve the following equation: ½ ( 4x - 20 ) = -2x + 15"
    and when it displays, the equation is not all on the same line. A return would make it display correctly.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, hello!

We recently announced that you can now add an image to your question, but what you may not know is that we also enabled hard carriage return in the question body! Now you can also add multiple lines to your questions simply by pressing “enter”!

Hope that helps!

Jenn

5. Be able to insert pictures or graphs into the questions

Many subjects would benefit from the ability to add pictures or graphs into the questions. It would be SUPER easy to do if we could edit questions on the computer rather than on the app. We could simply copy and past info in. I teach geography and would like to put in a picture of a country and have them identify it. Or a math teacher would benefit from having graphs or charts in the questions. PLEASE make this happen!

1,105 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Plickers friends!

Thank you for helping us make this a reality for teachers everywhere with your amazing question examples, testing, and more!

Cheers,

Team Plickers

6. Go between questions

Please add access to go between questions that were created within the teach graph. This will allow me to give multiple questions from a lesson for review.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You should be able to do this by changing which question you’re viewing on the app. Check it out and send a note to support@plickers.com if you’re having trouble with this!

7. Show the correct answer

When all of the students have answered have the correct answer light up or change to green on the screen so they can see the right one.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello!

In Live View, you can actually click on “Show Answer” to color-code students’ answers and indicate which is correct. We hope that works for you!

Best,

Jenn

8. Create questions on the website & re-use across classes

It's difficult and tedious to create questions for each class on a smartphone. Allowing teachers to create questions on the website gives us the ability to plan out a week's worth of questions and use this for data-driven instruction. Simply having a questions page where we can then share the question between classes would make this app efficient and easy to use.

I would also like to be able to edit/label the answer choices for questions.

It would be great if the Teach view displayed the current question and answer choices.

417 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Easy way to go to next question.

When in Teach mode, next question does not automatically load after completely captured answers. Or have an option while in Teach mode to go to the next question.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In Version 2.0, opening a poll in the app (no need to scan) should update the new Live View to show that poll. So you can show students the question before having them answer.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base