Allow me to assign card numbers
Right now the system automatically assigns card numbers based on the order students were put into the system. I would like to be able to assign the students card numbers in order to utilize more of the cards that I have already printed
Hi friends!
You can assign Plickers card numbers to your students by dragging and dropping the card numbers to different student tiles.
Hope that helps!
-
Karen R. Correa commented
Being able to manually assign card numbers would definitely make it easier to use existing printed cards and avoid unnecessary reprinting. It would also give administrators more flexibility when organizing student records. For additional practical information and useful guides on different topics, I’ve found https://www.khaleejask.com worth exploring. I’ve been impressed by the straightforward content and useful information it offers.
-
savet commented
Allowing custom card numbers would make it much easier to use existing printed cards efficiently. For related Hafilat card recharge information, visit https://hafilatrecharge.org/
-
Anonymous
commented
I am a music teacher, my largest class size is 28 students. I only see these student once or twice a week. Would it be possible to assign more that one student to each card so that I may use the same set for each class that I see?
-
Anonymous
commented
You can. Just grab the "card" number on the screen and drag it to which name you want to assign it to.