Skip to content

Ideas

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4 results found

1. Directions on how to insert images. Does this include clip art?

I teach computer skills to primary age students (PK-1st). Having the ability to include clip art would be great. Are there directions on how to insert images? I couldn't find anything in the help section.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Jenn Kim responded

Hi there,

Thank you for drawing this to our attention! We’ve updated our Help Center to include the steps to add an image!

Best,

Jenn

2. Add dates to forum posts

This might seem trivial - but can you please add dates to forum postings. I'm a newbie and would like to know when a status was revised (started / completed)
    Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Micki,

If you click on an idea in the forum, you should be able to see the posted date, along with the dates of all the comments for the idea. The dates just don’t preview on the “big list” since it looks like they’re ordered by most active or most recent. We’re using another service to support the forum and don’t have much control over the way things are displayed. Sorry about that!

Thank you for being active on our forum and advocating for transparency!

Jenn + Team Plickers

3. Make website more user-friendly

The main web page is not very helpful. "Details" "Cards" "Support" are vague and do not clearly show how to add a new class or to display poll data. I have also not been able to get my PC to display the poll data, though I have gone through the steps several times.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there!

We hope that the new website is a vast improvement from what it looked like back in May. Please check it out if you haven’t and let us know!

Best,

Jenn

4. give directions on how this works

Are there directions on how this works somewhere that I am missing? Step by step instructions would be nice for how to set up questions. I am assuming that I have to either post my questions for the students somewhere or give them orally, but there is no clear direction that I can find on the website. Also in a demo I saw it showed the students being able to see the results. How do I get to that feature. HOw many questions (polls) can I have saved? How do I get from one to the next?

Am I missing…

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you again for the feedback! We’ve added a “Getting Started” section to our Help Center (plickers.com/help#getting-started). We hope it helps new-to-Plickers teachers!

Best,

Jenn

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base