Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add other graph display options

It would be good if there were options for displaying the data/graphs including:
    - embed code for individual poll graphs
    - colour
    - graph type

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Push data to Google Docs

Hi Nolan! Please please please integrate your AMAZING!!! tool with Google docs (spreadsheet!) I think SO many people could really use your idea as a fundamental building block to interacting with others in amazing ways. I've been wanting a tool like this for the past decade but I'm not a programmer!

AWESOME work! Simple, clean, effective. Students at my school LUV this tool!

My students have published about 20 books and we're now doing more and more writing projects where the kinds conceptualize, draft and write their own books. The books are very cool and interesting. Something that always slows…

420 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    nic responded

Hi all,
    Today we released a big update to our reporting features that now allows you to generate reports for multiple questions and each of your classes. Along with this is the ability to export your class results to a spreadsheet (.csv). While we still don’t have an official “push to Google Docs” feature, with this spreadsheet export it should now be easy to copy/paste or import your results to a GDocs. We hope this goes a long way towards meeting your needs and you can read more about the release here: http://blog.plickers.com/introducing-plickers-scoresheet/

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base